29 February 2020
SHOUT-OUT TO ALL SINGLES!!! Register now via https://bit.ly/3bs1Y6n and the profile-matching couples will be invited to a perfect day out in group! Take a leap of faith, shy no more! PM now for more inquiry!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The ProduceVALENTINES is organised by Sungei Wang Plaza Management Corporation (SWPMC).
- The online registration is open from Saturday, 8 February 2020 to Thursday, 27 February 2020.
- The ProduceVALENTINES is open to all Malaysian aged 18 and above.
- Participants will be selected by SWPMC after an extensive screening process to attend the matchmaking event which is scheduled on . SWPMC reserve the right at its absolute discretion to select and/or deny any registrants.
- By submitting online registration form, all registrants warrant that all statements, personal details are true, correct, accurate and complete and that they have read and understood all the terms and conditions of this contest and agree to be unconditionally bound by it.
- All participants shall agree to appear in internet, videos, photographs, and/or write ups which may be used in advertising (any form of media) or other materials of the Management. The participants shall not be entitled to any payment for such use, or for any reuse, and acknowledge that all copyright, including the right to reproduce likeness or image shall belong to the Management absolutely; and to release and discharge the Management from any claim in relation to the Management’s use of likeness or image.
- SWPMC reserves the right at its absolute discretion to change, alter and/or cancel any terms and conditions pertaining to this contest at any time without prior notice, and such decision(s) shall be final and conclusive. No appeal(s) will be entertained.