#KiteRayaKite Video Contest
RAYA TETAP RAYA 2020
#KITERAYAKITE ONLINE VIDEO CONTEST
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The #KiteRayaKite Online Video Contest (“the Contest”) is organised by Sungei Wang Plaza Management Corporation (“The Organiser”)
- The Contest period is from 19 May 2020 to 31 May 2020 or such extended date as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organiser (“Contest Period”).
- The Contest is open to all Malaysian (“the Participant”).
- Employees of the Organiser, Sungei Wang Plaza Management Corporation are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- By using the Participant’s creativity, Participants are required to create a video (“Contest Video”) in relation to “How You Celebrate Hari Raya at Home during Movement Control Order” (“the Theme”).
- Duration of the Contest Video must not more than 60 seconds duration.
- Contest Video must be in either Bahasa Malaysia or English.
- Contest Video must be the Participants’ original works and no part of component thereof is copied from any other work or material.
- Contest Video must not contain or reference any names, products or services of any company or entity or any third party trademarks, logos, trade dress or promotion of any brand, product or services (other than the Organiser’s).
- Contest Video that are lewd, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, disparaging, defamatory, libellous, illegal, offensive, or otherwise contain inappropriate content or objectionable material should not be submitted and the Organiser reserves the right to remove or demand the Participant to remove such entry at any time in the Organiser’s sole discretion.
- By submitting the Contest Video, the producers and owners of the Contest Video are to grant the Organiser exclusive rights of the copyright to use the entries or material submitted for library, promotional, or commercial use globally.
- All costs and expenses in connection with the production of the Contest Video and the participation of this Contest shall be fully borne by the Participant.
- Contest Video will be judged equally based on (A) Creativity; (B) Originality; and (C) Appropriateness to the Theme. Judges’ decision is final, conclusive and binding. No further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Follow @sungeiwangplaza Facebook page, @sungeiwangplaza Instagram page and YouTube Sungei Wang Plaza.
- Contest Video must be uploaded to the Participants’ respective Facebook and Instagram account with public view setting during the Contest Period and include the below in the caption.
- tag @sungeiwangplaza
- tag at least five (5) friends
- hastag #sungeiwangplaza and #rayatetapraya
- A total of three (3) Contest Videos will be selected and announced on Thursday, 4 June 2020 by the Organiser via Facebook and Instagram page of the Organiser.
- The winners will be rewarded with the prizes as follows:
- 1st Prize: RM1,000
- 2nd Prize: RM500
- 3rd Prize: RM300
- The winners are required to redeem their winnings from Sungei Wang Plaza Management Corporation office at 6th Floor before Friday, 12 June 2020 between 10am and 5pm. Any delay in claiming, the prize shall be forfeited without any notice or liability to the Organiser.
- The prize money is to be spent at the stores in Sungei Wang Plaza, Kuala Lumpur only (excluding bill payments and purchases from service outlets including Touch ‘n Go, money changer facilities, banking or ATM transactions, reload and top up bill(s)).
- The winner shall notify the Organiser of the list of item(s) and/or service(s) he/she wishes to purchase by submitting their wish list three (3) days from the agreed meet up date for purchase.
- The winner shall be accompanied by the Organiser on an agreed date and time (Monday to Friday from 10:00am – 12:00nn or 2:30pm – 4:30pm; public holidays and weekends not included) to purchase the item(s) on the submitted wish list at Sungei Wang Plaza, Kuala Lumpur.
- If the winner purchases a product/service that costs more than the prize money won, he/she shall pay the remaining balance payable.
- There is strictly NO cash refund for the balance prize money unused.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute the prize with alternative prize of similar value, at any time without prior notice
- The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute the prize with alternative prize of similar value, at any time without prior notice.
- All winners shall be personally liable for all costs and expenses that may be incurred pursuant to the collection, usage or utilisation of the prize, including but not limited to insurance, taxes, fees or any other related costs and expenses.
- The Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any loss in connection with the contest, including but not limited to the following”
- Any problem, loss, or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in receiving and/or sending the entry as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure of internet line. This includes error in notification of the contest’s winners, omission, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, internet line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to entries, electronic devices hang whether arising due to server function, virus, bug or other causes beyond its control.
- Any problem, expenses, damage, loss, suits and claims of whatsoever notice against any participants that may arise due to their participation in this contest.
- All winners are required to complete the Personal Data Protection Act consent form with mandatory personal details.
- By participating in this contest, all participations warrant that all statements, personal details are true, correct, accurate and complete and that they have read and understood all the terms and conditions of this contest and agree to be unconditionally bound by it.
- All participants shall agree to appear in internet, videos, photographs, and/or any write-up which may be used in any form of advertising and/or any materials of the Organiser. The participants shall not be entitled to any payment for such use, or for any reuse, and acknowledge that all copyright, including the right to reproduce likeness or image shall belong to the Organiser absolutely; and to release and discharge the Organiser from any claim in relation to the Organiser’s use of likeness or image.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to change, alter and/or cancel any terms and conditions pertaining to this contest at any time without prior notice, and such decision(s) shall be final and conclusive. No appeal(s) will be entertained.