Gold Rush Challenge
23 Nov - 29 Dec 2019
Centre Court, Concourse Floor
GOLD RUSH CHALLENGE
CENTRE COURT, CONCOURSE FLOOR
30 NOV 2019 – 29 DEC 2019 | 9 JAN 2020 – 9 FEB 2020
12PM – 8PM
TOTAL RM80,000 TO BE WON!
Take your holiday fun to another level by joining the Gold Rush Challenge! Shovel up exact 8.8KG of gold nuggets in 10 seconds to win away RM1,288 cash. The cash prize snowballs RM1,288 each day and piles up to RM80,000 throughout the entire campaign period!
|Step 1||–||SPEND: Spend a minimum of RM150 in maximum of two (2) accumulated receipts.|
|Step 2||–||REDEEM: Redeem game entry at Information Counter, Concourse Level. One (1) game entry will be given for every RM150 spent, with a maximum of three (3) game entries per person per day.|
|Step 3||–||PLAY: Shovel 8.8KG of gold nuggets onto the weighing scale within ten (10) seconds. You may adjust the weight by adding or taking out the gold nuggets using the shovel only within the time frame.|
|Step 4||–||WIN: Win a minimum of RM1,288 if the scale hits 8.8KG exactly.|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The Gold Rush Challenge contest is organised by Sungei Wang Plaza Management Corporation (“The Organiser”) at Centre Court, Concourse Floor, Sungei Wang.
- The contest is held at 12.00pm to 8.00pm daily, from 30 November 2019 to 29 December 2019 and 9 January 2020 to 9 February 2020 (except 25 and 26 January 2020).
- The contest is open to all shoppers of Sungei Wang aged 18 and above.
- The Organiser’s employees, tenants, event agencies and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- Shoppers must present the following documents at Information Counter, Concourse Floor to redeem game entry ticket to the contest:
- Original receipt(s) of the same day purchase with a minimum spending amount of RM150 in Sungei Wang in maximum of two (2) accumulated receipts; and
- Original NRIC/Passport.
- All game entry tickets issued are non-transferable to any other person.
- Shoppers are entitled for one (1) game entry for every RM150 spent, with a maximum of three (3) entries per person per day.
- Shoppers may be required to produce the purchased item(s) as proof of purchase upon requested by the Organiser.
- Bill payment and purchases from service outlets including Touch ‘n Go, money changer facilities, banking or ATM transactions, reload and top up bill(s) and any roadshow and/or fair at the promotion area are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- The Organiser is not responsible for any lost, stolen and/or damaged game entry ticket(s). No replacement of ticket(s) will be offered.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the game entry ticket(s) shall there be found any unauthorised use and/or any entry that does not fulfil the terms and conditions.
- Each shopper is entitled to win one (1) prize only throughout the contest period.
HOW TO PLAY
- Participants are required to present the game entry ticket and original NRIC/Passport at Gold Rush Challenge Counter at Centre Court, Concourse Floor prior to their participation in the contest.
- Participants are required to shovel up the “gold nuggets” and place them on the designated weighing scale to reach the exact total weight of 8.8kg within the given time of ten (10) seconds. Participants may add or take out the “gold nuggets” before the time is up.
- Participants must use only the designated shovel to touch the “gold nuggets”. No other tool(s) and/or bare hand(s) are allowed to touch the “gold nuggets”.
- No further action shall be done to the “gold nuggets” upon time is up.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any participant shall there be any breach of rules and regulations as solely determined by the Management.
- The prize will start at RM1,288 on the first day of contest and if there is no winner for that day, the prize amount will snowball by RM1,288 each day for the following days without winner.
- Once a winner is announced for the day, the contest of that day will end. The prize will restart at RM1,288 for the following day.
- All winners are required to redeem the prize from Sungei Wang Plaza Management Corporation Office, 6th Floor, Sungei Wang within thirty (30) days from the date of announcement.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute the prize with alternative prize of similar value, at any time without prior notice.
- All winners shall be personally liable for all costs and expenses that may be incurred pursuant to the collection, usage or utilisation of the prize, including but not limited to insurance, taxes, fees or any other related costs and expenses.
- The Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any loss in connection with the contest, including but not limited to the following:
- Any problem, loss, or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in receiving and/or sending the entry as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure of internet line. This includes error in notification of the contest’s winners, omission, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, internet line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to entries, electronic devices hang whether arising due to server function, virus, bug or other causes beyond its control.
- Any problem, expenses, damage, loss, suits and claims of whatsoever notice against any participants that may arise due to their participation in this contest.
- All winners are required to complete the Personal Data Protection Act consent form with mandatory personal details.
- By participating in this contest, all participations warrant that all statements, personal details are true, correct, accurate and complete and that they have read and understood all the terms and conditions of this contest and agree to be unconditionally bound by it.
- All participants shall agree to appear in internet, videos, photographs, and/or any write-up which may be used in any form of advertising and/or any materials of the Organiser. The participants shall not be entitled to any payment for such use, or for any reuse, and acknowledge that all copyright, including the right to reproduce likeness or image shall belong to the Organiser absolutely; and to release and discharge the Organiser from any claim in relation to the Organiser’s use of likeness or image.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to change, alter and/or cancel any terms and conditions pertaining to this contest at any time without prior notice, and such decision(s) shall be final and conclusive. No appeal(s) will be entertained.