Syioknya Beli & Menang
Customer Service, Concourse Floor
- The SYIOKNYA BELI & MENANG contest (“The Contest”) is organised by Sungei Wang Plaza Management Corporation (“The Organiser”) at Sungei Wang Plaza, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur.
- The contest is held at 10.00am to 10.00pm daily, from 4th December 2020 to 30th April 2021, or such extended date as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organiser (“Programme Period”).
- The contest is open to all shoppers aged 18 and above (“the Participant”).
- The Organiser’s employees, tenants and event agencies are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- Bill payment and purchases from service outlets including Touch ‘n Go, money changer facilities, banking and/or ATM transactions and reload and top up bill(s) are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- Each participant is entitled to win one (1) prize only throughout the contest period.
- Spend a minimum of RM68 (maximum two combined same day receipts) from any outlets in Sungei Wang Plaza. Every RM68 will be entitled for 1 draw.
- The number of draws is as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organiser.
HOW TO JOIN
- The Participant must present the following documents at Customer Service Counter, Concourse Floor as for verification purpose:
- Original printed receipt(s) of the same day purchase with a minimum spending amount of RM68 in Sungei Wang Plaza in maximum of two (2) accumulated receipts; and
- Original NRIC/Passport
- The Participant may be required to produce the purchased item(s) as proof of purchase upon requested by the Organiser.
- The Participant is required to subscribe Sungei Wang Plaza Facebook page and loyalty program mobile application in order to redeem and utilize his/her draw(s).
- The Participant is required to fill in all the information correctly. Prizes will be based on the information provided during the registration. Failure to provide correct information during the period of registration, the Organizers reserve the right at is absolute discretion to forfeit the entry and/or prize shall there be found any unauthorized use and/or any entry that does not fulfill the terms and conditions.
- The winners will be rewarded with either one of the prizes via Sungei Wang Plaza loyalty program mobile application as follows:
- Grand Prize Lucky Draw Golden Ticket
- RM158 Cash Prize to be spent at Sungei Wang Plaza
- Sungei Wang Plaza Merchandise
- Grand Prize Lucky Draw Golden Ticket will entitle the winners an entry to the Lucky Draw of the Grand Prizes, First Prize, Second Prize and Third Prize. Which will be draw at the end of the campaign at an event in May 2021 or another other date within a suitable time frame at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organiser.
- RM158 Cash Prize winners shall notify the Organiser of the list of item(s) and/or service(s) he/she wishes to purchase by submitting their wish list three (3) days from the agreed meet up date for Redemption of Cash Prize to start in January 2021 or any other time earlier as provided by the Organiser.
- Sungei Wang Plaza Merchandise is a token of appreciation provided to the participant and is limited to 250 redemptions only. Once the prizes has been fully redeemed the Organiser at the sole and absolute discretion reserves the right to replace or not to replace the prizes.
- Vouchers is a token of appreciation provided to the participant and is limited to 250 redemptions only. Once the prizes has been fully redeemed the Organiser at the sole and absolute discretion reserves the right to replace or not to replace the prizes.
- The winners are required to redeem their chance to spin the lucky draw wheel from Sungei Wang Plaza Customer Service counter at concourse level on the same date as the printed receipts. Any delay in claiming, the prize shall be forfeited without any notice or liability to the
- The Cash Prize money has to be spent at the stores in Sungei Wang Plaza, Kuala Lumpur only (excluding bill payments and purchases from service outlets including Touch ‘n Go, money changer facilities, banking or ATM transactions, reload and top up bill(s)).
- The winner shall notify the Organiser of the list of item(s) and/or service(s) he/she wishes to purchase by submitting their wish list three (3) days from the agreed meet up date for
- The winner shall be accompanied by the Organiser on an agreed date and time (Monday to Friday from 10:00am – 12:00nn or 2:30pm – 4:30pm; public holidays and weekends not included) to purchase the item(s) on the submitted wish list at Sungei Wang Plaza, Kuala
- If the winner purchases a product/service that costs more than the prize money won, he/she shall pay the remaining balance payable.
- Unclaimed prizes within the period of 30 days from the date of announcement / contract period the prize will be considered forfeited.
- There is strictly NO cash refund for the balance prize money
- The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute the prize with alternative prize of similar value, at any time without prior notice
- The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute the prize with alternative prize of similar value, at any time without prior
- All winners shall be personally liable for all costs and expenses that may be incurred pursuant to the collection, usage or utilisation of the prize, including but not limited to insurance, taxes, fees or any other related costs and
- The Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any loss in connection with the contest, including but not limited to the following:
- Any problem, loss, or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in receiving and/or sending the entry as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure of internet line. This includes error in notification of the contest’s winners, omission, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, internet line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to entries, electronic devices hang whether arising due to server function, virus, bug or other causes beyond its
- Any problem, expenses, damage, loss, suits and claims of whatsoever notice against any participants that may arise due to their participation in this
- All winners are required to complete the Personal Data Protection Act consent form with mandatory personal
- By participating in this contest, all participations warrant that all statements, personal details are true, correct, accurate and complete and that they have read and understood all the terms and conditions of this contest and agree to be unconditionally bound by
- All participants shall agree to appear in internet, videos, photographs, and/or any write-up which may be used in any form of advertising and/or any materials of the The participants shall not be entitled to any payment for such use, or for any reuse, and acknowledge that all copyright, including the right to reproduce likeness or image shall belong to the Organiser absolutely; and to release and discharge the Organiser from any claim in relation to the Organiser’s use of likeness or image.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to change, alter and/or cancel any terms and conditions pertaining to this contest at any time without prior notice, and such decision(s) shall be final and conclusive. No appeal(s) shall be