12.12 Super Deals
Sungei Wang Plaza
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The 12.12 Super Deals (“The Campaign”) is organised by Sungei Wang Plaza Management Corporation (“The Management”) from 11 December 2020 to 13 December 2020 at the respective participating parcel owners/tenants’ (“The Seller”) outlets in Sungei Wang Plaza only.
- The Seller shall propose the promotional items (“Goods”) and promotion duration (1 day, 2 days or 3 days) between the campaign dates that has been set to the Organiser. The Organiser reserve the rights to modify and made a final decision upon discussion with the Seller.
- The Seller shall be fully responsible for the Goods offered and/or sold to buyers and related enquiries, complaints and liabilities, including in relation to delivery of Goods.
- The Management will not be liable for any lost, damage or liability of any kind suffered by buyers directly or indirectly caused by the Goods.
- In no event shall the Management be liable for loss of profit or goodwill, loss of production or revenue or any type of special indirect or consequential loss whatsoever (including loss or damage suffered by the buyers as a result of an action brought by a third party) even if such loss were reasonably foreseeable or if the Management had been advised by the buyers of the possibility of incurring the same.
- The Management reserves the right to amend or change any terms and conditions of this campaign at any time.